1. Why should you choose Digital Marketing course?
As the world is getting more digitized in every aspect, Digital Marketing is a booming career option today. It is Vital to have vision into the several domains or modules of Digital Marketing. This digital marketing course is designed to meet the expanding needs for Marketers who are skilled in utilizing a unique technology using various Digital Marketing Channels.
2.What are the modes of learning, Classroom Training or Online Training?
Classroom training is provided to students, where absolute attention is given to all students when working on Practical’s.
Online training is better suitable for the millennial workforce. In eLearning, the knowledge is always available at the employee’s disposal which gives them better access to subjects they are interested.
3.What will I be able to do after qualifying for this program?
An individual upon completion of this program will be able to expertise their skills for career growth, establish digital marketing strategies, reach targeted audience which generates leads and convert them into sales, implement digital marketing campaigns to improve page rankings on Search and manage social media accounts.
4. What are the Modules covered in this program?
Digital Marketing is composed of 24 Modules.
- Introduction to DM
- Website Planning
- WordPress Website Designing
- Keyword Research
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Marketing
- Google Business Listings
- Google Webmaster Tool
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Social Media Optimization(SMO)
- Google Ad sense
- Affiliate Marketing
- Google AdWords(SEM)
- Google Ad express
- Pay per click (PPC)
- Search Advertising
- Display advertising
- Mobile advertising
- Video advertising
- Online Reputation Management
- Google analytics
- Email and SMS marketing
- Lead Generation
5. Is the course module updated on regular basis, according to latest digital marketing trends?
Digital Marketing is a dynamic course and keeps expanding from time to time. We update the course content at uniform intervals of time.
6. What are the Pre-requisite required for a Digital Marketing Course?
There are no eligibility criteria for this course as such. Basic Computer Knowledge with Proficiency in surfing internet.
- Sales and Marketing professionals
- IT Professionals
7. Course consists of practical training or theory training?
Digital Marketing is comprised of 90% practical with 10% theory. Students are given assignments on each topic to explore various concepts and tools of Digital Marketing.
8. How many certifications do I get after completing the course?
- Digital Marketing Certification from the Institute
- Google AdWords Certification
- Search Advertising Certification
- AdWords Fundamental Certification
- Mobile Advertising Certification
- Video Advertising Certification
9. What are the career opportunities after completion of the program?
- Search Engine Analyst / Manager
- Search Engine Specialist
- AdWords Specialist
- Social Media Specialist
- Email Marketer
- Digital Campaign Manager
- Online Marketing Specialist
- Affiliate Marketer
- Web Analytics Executive
- Digital Account Manager
- Online Leads Manager
- Online Reputation Manager
- Online Entrepreneur
- Online Marketing Manager
10. Do you provide placement assistance?
Digital Academy 360 provides 100% Job Placements for Eligible Students. After successful completion of the course, students need to update Resume, which will be sent across companies for Interviews.
11. What if I have queries after I complete the Course?
For any further queries, please feel free to contact our center at +91 9743 515 515 or drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org